Sunday, April 03, 2005

Politics ain't baseball

What nauseates me more than people who are totally ignorant to politics and issues in general are those who pretend to, or have fooled themselves into thinking that they have all the answers, because they are this or that. I'm a ----------- (fill in the blank). "Political Tow Truck" is a pretty accurate title in my opinion because they tow the party line all the way to the bitter end, Democrats and Republicans alike. Politics and having feelings on issues shouldn't be like having a favorite baseball team. But if you pay attention, most people do cheer for "their team" and the real issues go by the wayside. Some of these morons in all reality would or should be wearing a big styrofoam finger with the party they support emblazoned across it, or perhaps a hot button issue of the day. "GEORGE BUSH IZ DUMB!","NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO DIE!", "DEMOCRATS ARE FAGS!", "REPUBLICANS ARE JERKS!", or anything else summing up complex issues into simple ideas or statements. Relying on anyone, a person you know, a columnist, or a network news anchor to tell you what is or isn't the way to feel makes you a complete tool.

3 Comments:

Blogger micheltaft45537395 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

9:55 PM  
Blogger davidfrie6032 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:56 AM  
Blogger lucyhunor9406956020 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home